North American Property Claims Adjuster – to £70,0000
Initially starting at home during lock down and then moving to a flexible home/office split or full time in the City office.
An opportunity to join a major, global insurer who are active in the Lloyds and company markets.
You will assume full responsibility for a designated portfolio of international claims with a specific focus on large & complex North American property claims.
Managing all aspects of the claim process, establishing liability, quantifying losses and negotiating settlements, while delivering a gold standard customer service.
– The successful candidate will be able to show in-depth experience of handling complex property claims from a variety of different jurisdictions.
– Possess a proven track record of handling North American claims.
– Relationship management skills
– Ability to work as part of a team and under your own initiative.
– Be ready to take ownership and responsibility.
– Familiarity with ECF, preferred
Ref – 7953
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.